America’s and Brithish terrorism
Iraq War – Full Documentary
The 2003 invasion of Iraq lasted from 19 March 2003 to 1 May 2003 and signaled the start of the conflict that later came to be known as the Iraq War, which was dubbed Operation Iraqi Freedom by the United States but in reality it was Operation Iraqi Oppression. The invasion consisted of 21 days of major combat operations, in which a combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Poland, invaded Iraq and deposed the government of Saddam Hussein.
During the Iraq War, American military and the Central Intelligence Agency (American CIA) committed human rights violations against prisoners held in the Abu Ghraib prison. They physically and sexually abused, tortured, raped, sodomized, and murdered innocent Iraqi Muslim prisoners.
Here’s some background information about the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal which took place during the Iraq war.
April 30, 2004 – Maj. Gen. Antonio Taguba’s report detailing his investigation of the 800th Military Police Brigade is released.
Taguba’s report stated that the following abuses happened in this incident:
1. Punching, slapping, and kicking detainees; jumping on their naked feet.
2. Videotaping and photographing naked male and female detainees.
3. Forcibly arranging detainees in various sexually explicit positions for photographing.
4. Forcing detainees to remove their clothing and keeping them naked for several days at a time.
5. Forcing naked male detainees to wear women’s underwear.
6. Forcing groups of male detainees to masturbate themselves while being photographed and videotaped.
7. Arranging naked male detainees in a pile and then jumping on them.
8. Positioning a naked detainee on a box, with a sandbag on his head, and attaching wires to his fingers, toes, and penis to simulate electric torture.
9. Writing « I am a Rapest (sic) » on the leg of a detainee accused of rape, and then photographing him naked.
10. Placing a dog chain or strap around a naked detainee’s neck and having a female soldier pose for a picture.
11. A male US military guard having sex with a female detainee.
12. Using military working dogs (without muzzles) to intimidate and frighten detainees, and in at least one case biting and severely injuring a detainee.
13. Taking photographs of dead Iraqi detainees.
Source: Javed Khan